It’s that time of year again — reflections on the past and projections for the future. In reflecting on 2012 in my personal life, I am truly grateful and thankful that I have a roof over my head, a job and caring friends and family. On the business front, I have a lot of work to do to make RAM Jewelry Designs what I think it has the potential of becoming.
Some of my “wins” during 2012:
- I farmed out work I don’t have the expertise to do myself, like photography
- I took time to expand upon my craft by learning new techniques
- My online sales have picked up
Here are some of my major takeways of 2012 which form the basis of my plans for 2013:
- I will:
- Better utilize my blog to create valuable content as well as an essential part of my outreach strategy
- Continue to differentiate what I do best from what I should hire others to do as I can’t do it all well.
- Consistently follow my inner guide, my “gut,” that ultimately serves as my compass.
- Remember to be thankful for small gains while focusing on my ultimate goals
- Do a better job at networking within the many communities of which I am a part
I’d love to hear what you’ve learned over the past year and how you plan to apply what you’ve learned to your business in the coming year. Please feel free to share your comments.
Here’s wishing you all much success, peace and blessings for the coming year.